How to fix the next document's errors:
- There was an error opening this document. The root object is missing or invalid.
- An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who has created the PDF document to correct the problem.
- There was an error opening this document. There was problem reading this document.
- There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repaired.
- There was an error processing a page. Invalid Function resource.
- There was an error processing the page. A font contains a bad cmap-encoding.
- There was an error processing a page. Too few operands.
- An unrecognized token "" found.
- File is corrupt or damaged.
- This file contains information not understood by the viewer.
- File does not begin with %PDF.
- PDF file is not readable with Acrobat Reader.
- Format error: not a pdf or corrupted.
- File Damaged and Cannot Be Repaired
- Error Locating Object Handler When Downloading a .pdf File