Download PDF recovery software
Recovery software for corrupted Adobe PDF documents
Recovery Toolbox for PDF
Recovery Toolbox for PDF can repair PDF file damage after various types of data corruption.
How to repair a damaged PDF file
A step-by-step instruction on recovering a damaged Adobe Reader and/or Adobe Acrobat document:
- Download, install and run Recovery Toolbox for PDF from here: https://recoverytoolbox.com/download/RecoveryToolboxForPDFInstall.exe
- Select the damaged *.pdf file on the first page of Recovery Toolbox for PDF
- Specify the name of the destination file
- Select the version of the PDF file being saved
- Click the Save file button
How to recover a damaged PDF document
Recovery Toolbox for PDF helps to repair PDF file damage. How can you open an unreadable PDF file containing important information.
Features of Recovery Toolbox for PDF:
- Restoring of damaged Adobe PDFs documents
- Full support of PDF files recovery of all versions and sizes
- An intelligent proprietary core leveraging the power of advanced document analysis and fixed methods
- Ability to fix a number of logical errors caused by bugs in popular PDF generation tools
- Saving of recovered data into a new, properly formatted and compacted PDF file
- Supports output recovered data to compressed or non-compressed PDF files
- A compact installation file that requires no additional components
- Full fixing compatibility with all major versions of Windows, including Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Pre-Viewer for all types of .pdf files with an incorrect structure
- PDF Viewer Tool
- Displays and repairs a .pdf file from Adobe Acrobat
This PDF recover software will help you read PDF files that cannot be opened with standard file viewers from Adobe or unable to be opened by Adobe Acrobat and save into a new fixed document. This may happen after any kind of incident, be it a program problem, a hardware crash, or a virus attack. Recovery Toolbox for PDF will fix PDF file corruptions and save the data in a new document. After recovering, you can open, view, and read a newly saved, uncorrupted document. The utility analyzes a bad file with a .pdf extension and retrieves the maximum content pages from opened original files.
The repairer utility is based on a powerful data analysis engine. The software can restore corrupt PDF files that have been created by third-party applications.
- Our software does not recover password protected PDF files;
- Our fixer tool does not repair encrypted PDF files.
How to Open a Corrupted PDF File for Free
Recovery Toolbox for PDF allows you to open a damaged PDF file of an Adobe Acrobat/Adobe Reader document and display a list of objects and data found in the damaged PDF file on the program page. Further, it is possible to export the recovered data from an open PDF file to a new *.pdf file, which you can then work within Adobe Acrobat/Adobe Reader or another program.
How to Restore a PDF Document
- Download, install, and run the DEMO version of Recovery Toolbox for PDF.
- Select a damaged .pdf file.
- Run the analysis of the damaged PDF file.
- Review the list of recovered objects in the program.
- Select a version for a new PDF file.
- Select the name for the PDF file for exporting the recovered data.
- Export recovered data to a new PDF document—available in the full version.
How to Fix a PDF Document
If you need to quickly fix the PDF file of a damaged Adobe Acrobat/Adobe Reader document, Recovery Toolbox for PDF will allow you to do this in a couple of clicks. PDF files can be fixed by copying and fixing data from a damaged .pdf file into a new Adobe Acrobat/Adobe Reader document. The tool does not fix or modify the existing PDF file. All data transfers to the new revised PDF file.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
Customer's reviews and ratings
The PDF has been damage while I am saving the document. After correcting the errors with your tools, I received a not-so-well-restored file, because all my images were moved to the end of the document, and the dimensions of the notes for the drawings were changed. My PDF document was a guide to using the site builder with a lot of pictures and lines!
Recovery process get back last stable version of corrupted PDF file. It's taken about 30 min, for recover PDF with more 700 pages, but images were recorded in last pages.
Very good program, could be the best thing on the market. the emphasis is on could, because unfortunately you can only repair one document. My hard drive is damaged and therefore about 3000 PDF files are damaged. Repairing each file individually is far too cumbersome, far too long and time-consuming. There is no way to specify the folder and the program should do the work alone in the background. It takes a few hours and that's missing. So an argument not to shortlist the program, otherwise great program if you have to repair a file.
I have paid 10 USD on online recovery and I only got half of the file recovered . that's disappointing
I received .PDF files from the designer for printing flyers, but accidentally damaged them when the computer turned off. All files are damaged and did not want to open in Adobe Reader. The program detected errors and the .PDF file was restored. It’s good that in the trial version you can restore only the first page, since all the files that I had contained only one page, I was able to restore them.