Download PDF recovery software
Recovery software for corrupted Adobe PDF documents
Recovery Toolbox for PDF
Recovery Toolbox for PDF can repair PDF file damage after various types of data corruption.
How to repair a damaged PDF file
A step-by-step instruction on recovering a damaged Adobe Reader and/or Adobe Acrobat document:
- Download, install and run Recovery Toolbox for PDF from here: https://recoverytoolbox.com/download/RecoveryToolboxForPDFInstall.exe
- Select the damaged *.pdf file on the first page of Recovery Toolbox for PDF
- Specify the name of the destination file
- Select the version of the PDF file being saved
- Click the Save file button
How to recover a damaged PDF document
Recovery Toolbox for PDF helps to repair PDF file damage. How can you open an unreadable PDF file containing important information.
Features of Recovery Toolbox for PDF:
- Restoring of damaged Adobe PDFs documents
- Full support of PDF files recovery of all versions and sizes
- An intelligent proprietary core leveraging the power of advanced document analysis and fixed methods
- Ability to fix a number of logical errors caused by bugs in popular PDF generation tools
- Saving of recovered data into a new, properly formatted and compacted PDF file
- Supports output recovered data to compressed or non-compressed PDF files
- A compact installation file that requires no additional components
- Full fixing compatibility with all major versions of Windows, including Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Pre-Viewer for all types of .pdf files with an incorrect structure
This PDF recover software will help you read PDF files that cannot be opened with standard file viewers from Adobe or unable to be opened by Adobe Acrobat and save into a new fixed document. This may happen after any kind of incident, be it a program problem, a hardware crash, or a virus attack. Recovery Toolbox for PDF will fix PDF file corruptions and save the data in a new document. After recovering, you can open, view, and read a newly saved, uncorrupted document. The utility analyzes a bad file with a .pdf extension and retrieves the maximum content pages from opened original files.
The repairer utility is based on a powerful data analysis engine. The software can restore corrupt PDF files that have been created by third-party applications.
- Our software does not recover password protected PDF files;
- Our fixer tool does not repair encrypted PDF files.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
Customer's reviews and ratings
Magic: I lost a complete book, made in a bright room and saved in PDF. The file was damaged. With this tool, after a few seconds he was back on the PC. I am breathing!!!
I have spent all day trying to recover a corrupted PDF with an error in trailer syntax and the xref table. I downloaded different recovery tools, including Acrobat Pro, Stellar and Kernel then tried command line fixes with Ghostscript, PDFtk and Poppler. NOTHING. I did another search and found Recovery Toolbox for PDF. I tried the demo and my first page actually appeared in the restored version. So I paid $27, got a license, and I now have the restored 16-page file with comments (needed the comments the most). So I am posting a review to save the next person the entire day I just spent.
My Pdfs were come back without any change and losses.
The tool restored all my PDF Docs without any losses. I understood how tool works only in an hour.