PDF recovery software
Recovery Toolbox for PDF (download) helps to repair PDF file damage. How can you open an unreadable PDF file containing important information.
Features of Recovery Toolbox for PDF
- Restoring of damaged Adobe PDFs documents
- Full support of PDF files recovery of all versions and sizes
- An intelligent proprietary core leveraging the power of advanced document analysis and fixed methods
- Ability to fix a number of logical errors caused by bugs in popular PDF generation tools
- Saving of recovered data into a new, properly formatted and compacted PDF file
- Supports output recovered data to compressed or non-compressed PDF files
- A compact installation file that requires no additional components
- Full fixing compatibility with all major versions of Windows, including Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Pre-Viewer for all types of .pdf files with an incorrect structure
How to fix the next document's errors:
- There was an error opening this document. The root object is missing or invalid.
- An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who has created the PDF document to correct the problem.
- There was an error opening this document. There was a problem reading this document.
- There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repaired.
- There was an error processing a page. Invalid Function resource.
- There was an error processing the page.
- There was an error processing the page. A font contains a bad cmap-encoding.
- There was an error processing a page. Too few operands.
- An unrecognized token "" found.
- The file is damaged and could not be repaired.
- The file is corrupt or damaged.
- This file contains information that is not understood by the viewer.
- File does not begin with %PDF.
- PDF file is not readable with Acrobat Reader.
- Format error: not a PDF or corrupted.
- An error occurred during file transmission.
- File damaged and cannot be repaired.
- Error Locating Object Handler when downloading a .pdf file.
- ... and other same errors
How to recover a damaged PDF document
This PDF recover software will help you read PDF files that cannot be opened with standard file viewers from Adobe or unable to be opened by Adobe Acrobat and save into a new fixed document. This may happen after any kind of incident, be it a program problem, a hardware crash, or a virus attack. Recovery Toolbox for PDF will fix PDF file corruptions and save the data in a new document. After recovering, you can open, view, and read a newly saved, uncorrupted document. The utility analyzes a bad file with a .pdf extension and retrieves the maximum content pages from opened original files.
The repairer utility is based on a powerful data analysis engine. The software can restore corrupt PDF files that have been created by third-party applications.
- Our software does not recover password protected PDF files;
- Our fixer tool does not repair encrypted PDF files.
Requirements: Windows 98 or above
Online repairing of corrupt PDF documents available here.